Current Job Listing: Office Assistant
Fishers Island Utility is accepting applications for an office assistant. Must have a pleasant manner and strong work ethic.
General office tasks include but are not limited to:
- Processing of internal paperwork
- Clerical duties include filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Data entry into various databases & excel spreadsheets for the purposes of tracking data while maintaining integrity and accuracy.
- Answering phones and assisting customers.
- Producing monthly invoices as well as monthly processing of payments.
- Assisting with projects as instructed by upper management.
- Online ordering of supplies.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners, fax, etc.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work independently as well as work well with others.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Must have the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College Degree Preferred
- Must have at least two years of office experience
Full Time: Monday through Friday
- Medical and Dental Benefits Available
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Generous 401K Program
Please send application along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may drop it off at the utility office.